We are now welcoming guests back to Curacao starting from July 1st 2020!
Update: June 29th 2020
In connection to opening the borders to Western European countries, the Government of Curaçao has released the approved list of countries that are allowed entry into Curaçao as of June 29, 2020. The list of approved countries are divided into medium risk countries and low risk countries.
Medium Risk Countries
• The Netherlands
Low Risk Countries
• St. Maarten
• St. Eustatius
This list is subject to change depending on the situation of the country relating to the virus.
Before entering Curaçao, the traveler must comply with certain conditions such as:
• They must have done a PCR test max. 72 hours prior to their flight.
• The PCR test result must be negative in order to travel.
• The traveler must have the PCR test results printed when traveling.
• The airline will control the test results prior to boarding.
• They must fill in a 'Passenger Location Card' (PLC) digitally before traveling.
• The traveler must have a copy of the PLC printed when traveling.
• The traveler must not have traveled to a high-risk country, and if they have, they must go into mandatory quarantine.
• The traveler must fill in and sign the form to the best of their ability and truthfully.
• The traveler must agree with all the stipulated conditions of the Government of Curaçao in order to travel to and enter Curaçao.
• The traveler must agree that all medical costs, quarantine costs and/or isolation will be at their own costs.
To fill out the Digital Immigration form, the PLC Form and upload the negative PCR Test, please follow this link: https://www.dicardcuracao.com/portal