Boutique Hotel 't Klooster is located in a historic monumental building, originally built as a monastery. The hotel has 25 rooms and, due to its central location in Pietermaai, is popular with both business and leisure travelers. The small scale of the hotel ensures personal attention from the staff.
Front Office intern
As a front office intern you will be the face of Boutique Hotel 't Klooster and have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Checking in and out (international) guests.
- Carrying out and meeting the wishes of guests and providing good information to our guests.
- Preparing the bills and taking care of the payment.
- Taking and making reservations.
- Processing the administration of the reservations.
- Monitoring the quality of the hotel rooms and general areas by coordinating the housekeeping and maintenance departments.
Do you have the following competencies?
- Friendly to the guest / Service-minded
- Solution oriented and stress resistant
- Precise and accurate
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of hotel reservation systems
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages both written and spoken and preferably a second language. (Spanish, Papiamentu or German)
- Experience in the Front Office is a plus!
- Flexible attitude
You work in a small team, where hospitality and personal attention to the guests is paramount!
Enthusiastic? Mail your CV and motivation to Mrs. Joia van Loo at firstname.lastname@example.org; who knows we will soon welcome you in our team on Curacao!